Real Estate Co-ordinator
Mainstay Group is a leading Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Real Estate Co-ordinator to manage a database of client properties. This position would suit an experienced Administrator with a background in the Property or Facilities Management sectors.
This is a full time permanent position, Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week and reporting to a Senior Asset Manager.
- Establish and own the real estate database of all client properties to capture key property asset information
- Support the Senior Asset Manager / Associate Director Real Estate in the asset management of the property portfolio on behalf of the client
- Challenge and seek to verify data
- Manage forward diary system from the database to capture key events including rent reviews and break options
- Act as a key point of contact for client and internal team queries relating to the property database
- Actively seek out information for inclusion into the property database relating to current and future portfolio changes
- Support the Senior Asset Manager/ Associate Director by co-ordinating property/asset development projects
- Work with the Senior Asset Manager / Associate Director by co-ordinating long term Asset and Capex Plan activity
- Previous administration experience gained in the Property / Facilities Management sector
- The ability to manage and analyse large amounts of portfolio data
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Accurate data entry
- IT literate in Microsoft Office. Training will be given on the Property Management system
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.