As a result of expansion, Mainstay Group is looking to recruit a Property Paralegal for this new vacancy based in Worcester. Reporting to a Senior Asset Manager, this is a full time permanent position, Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week.
- Act as property legal subject matter expert within the team
- Conduct lease/property occupation agreement reviews for all client sites to provide headline summary of legal and maintenance obligations
- Feed key post agreement review information into the asset and property management database
- Act as initial point of contact for all legal, contractual and lease queries
- Engage, where appropriate, with client legal team and/or third-party solicitors for further advice/to progress legal transactions
- Provide legal support the Senior Asset Manager / Associate Director Real Estate in the asset management of the property portfolio on behalf of the client
- Previous relevant legal experience gained either in a firm of solicitors or an inhouse legal team at a property management company
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to understand property transactions and lease documentation
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Accurate data entry
- IT literate in Microsoft Office. Training will be given on the Property Management system.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.
Notice: Undefined variable: fh in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 9
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 9
Notice: Undefined variable: fh in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 17
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 17