Mainstay Group is an established leading Property Management business head quartered in Worcester. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join the Residential Management Team on a permanent basis. You’ll assist in the delivery of high quality residential property & facilities management services in Rugby, Coventry, Northampton and Daventry.
If you are an experienced IRPM qualified Property Manager we would like to hear from you!
- Undertake the administration and management of the service charges of a number of residential apartment block and estate scheme development.
- Responsible for effective governance of all operational and business processes so as to ensure a first class service.
- Liaising with the team at Head Office
- To drive service standards to rival competitor providers.
- To implement efficient site-led processes to optimise the delivery solution to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Taking a lead on formal Resident and Client Liaison including Residents’ Meetings, building relationships with clients and customers.
- Overseeing repairs and ensuring the local process is working – also be escalation route for complex issues.
- Contractor Appointment and Management, utilising site staff where appropriate.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Ownership of Service Charge Budgeting and reporting.
- Supporting the satisfactory transition from bidding, through mobilisation to service delivery, including phased build programmes for new development in the region.
- Supporting the other Property Managers in the region as appropriate including sharing of best practice and ensuring service consistency.
Qualifications: MIRPM is ideal
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Property Management at manager level.
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Full awareness of the latest developments in Property Management thinking and understanding of the Property Management market, including new procurement methods, partnering relationships, open book management, and end user self-service.
- An uncompromising desire to achieve first class, customer-centric service delivery, with a detailed understanding of 5 star customer service and how to deliver it.
- Fully accepting of accountability and comfortable within a full ownership model.
- Commercially aware with strong profit orientation.
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Good communications and leadership skills.
- Excellent people management skills and a demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities.
- IT literate and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate will ideally reside in the business area.
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.