Property Manager (Temporary)
Mainstay Group is an established leading Property Management business head quartered in Worcester. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join the Residential Management Team on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave. You’ll assist in the delivery of high quality residential property & facilities management services in Warwickshire, Coventry and Rugby.
If you are an experienced IRPM qualified Property Manager, and available for an immediate start, then we would like to hear from you!
- Undertake the administration and management of the service charges of a number of residential apartment block and estate scheme development.
- Responsible for effective governance of all operational and business processes so as to ensure a first class service.
- Liaising with the team at Head Office
- To drive service standards to rival competitor providers.
- To implement efficient site-led processes to optimise the delivery solution to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Taking a lead on formal Resident and Client Liaison including Residents’ Meetings, building relationships with clients and customers.
- Overseeing repairs and ensuring the local process is working – also be escalation route for complex issues.
- Contractor Appointment and Management, utilising site staff where appropriate.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Ownership of Service Charge Budgeting and reporting.
- Supporting the satisfactory transition from bidding, through mobilisation to service delivery, including phased build programmes for new development in the region.
- Supporting the other Property Managers in the region as appropriate including sharing of best practice and ensuring service consistency.
- Qualifications: MIRPM is idealExperience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Property Management at manager level.
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Full awareness of the latest developments in Property Management thinking and understanding of the Property Management market, including new procurement methods, partnering relationships, open book management, and end user self-service.
- An uncompromising desire to achieve first class, customer-centric service delivery, with a detailed understanding of 5 star customer service and how to deliver it.
- Fully accepting of accountability and comfortable within a full ownership model.
- Commercially aware with strong profit orientation.
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Good communications and leadership skills.
- Excellent people management skills and a demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities.
- IT literate and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate will ideally reside in the business area.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.