Mainstay Group is an established leading Property Management business head quartered in Worcester. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join the Residential Management Team on a permanent basis. You’ll assist in the delivery of high quality residential property & facilities management services across Birmingham. This is a home based role and our Head Office is based in Worcester.
This is a shared role where the Senior Property Manager will split their time between two portfolios. The role is responsible for the planning and delivery of the operational management services on the developments, in line with our management agreement. The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience. The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations
- To assist the Property Manager in delivering site management of an exceptional customer focused service to the client, Leaseholder and Tenant alike;
- Maintaining service standards by operating to Client expectations and ensuring that services are organised to meet those expectations as set out in site KPI’s;
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with all clients enquiries concerning all aspects of the management of the development.
- Establishing and maintaining a schedule of works agreed with the Associate Director and client to ensure the development receives the appropriate maintenance to deliver a value for money service versus third party contractors and retaining the desired aesthetics on site;
- Working closely with the team to ensure consistency of practice and standards;
- Responsible for Client reporting, daytime and evening meetings on performance and other issues in line with the KPIs and format agreed with the Client;
- In conjunction with the Property Manager, assess Health and Safety Plans, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Safety Policies and other relevant documents from those contracted to undertake work;
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant Legislative Requirements are met in respect to the contract requirements;
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring all Health, Safety & Compliance processes and procedures are implemented in line with Company Policy
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and suitable communication is maintained with the Clients’ Representatives.
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with all Residents enquiries concerning all day to day aspects of the management of the developments.
- Contribute to meetings on performance and other issues in line with the KPIs and format agreed with the Client;
- Taking communication to the next level ensuring efficient, comprehensive and follow-up communication is maintained with the residents.
- Assisting the SOM Director by reporting non-complying properties.
- Attend open ‘Meet the Team’ surgeries.
- Dealing with challenging issues and keeping ownership until fully resolved
- Such other duties as the line manager may from time to time reasonably require.
Qualifications: MIRPM, IOSH Managing Safely is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Property Management at manager level.
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Full awareness of the latest developments in Property Management thinking and understanding of the Property Management market, including new procurement methods, partnering relationships, open book management, and end user self-service.
- An uncompromising desire to achieve first class, customer-centric service delivery, with a detailed understanding of 5 star customer service and how to deliver it.
- Fully accepting of accountability and comfortable within a full ownership model.
- Commercially aware with strong profit orientation.
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Good communications and leadership skills.
- Excellent people management skills and a demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities.
- IT literate and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
The candidate will ideally reside in the business area.
Full UK Driving Licence is required.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.