Property Asset Management Helpdesk Advisor
Mainstay Group is a leading Property Management company based in Worcester. As a result of business growth we are looking to recruit a small team of Property Asset Management Helpdesk Advisors.
Reporting to the Property Asset Management Helpdesk Team Leader, the main aim of the role is to provide exceptional customer service to both clients and colleagues.
This is a varied and fast-paced position where you’ll take ownership of queries and see them through to completion with the full support of your colleagues. It’s a full time permanent position, Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week.
- Support the team leader in establishing and building new helpdesk function
- Input all available property asset information into the system, and ensure on-going maintenance of that information
- Triage service requests to ensure action is progressed by the correct responsible party, obtaining client approvals for works as appropriate
- Work together with the Property Asset Managers to ensure, that as a team, you take ownership for dealing promptly with repair requests and general enquiries from our customers and colleagues, in line with workflow and process requirements
- Review all workflow requiring action and deliver this in line with relevant business & client KPI’s
- Prioritise and arrange the completion of repairs that pose a risk to the health and safety of customers, contractors or the public and to escalate emergencies and/or accidents in line with company procedure
- Ensure that accurate information and updates in relation to repairs and customer enquiries are recorded in the system, to enable a ‘right first time’ philosophy
- Build relationships with service and maintenance providers in order to communicate proactive updates to our customers and to enable you to understand what work is required, outstanding and completed on the property portfolio
- Act as main point of contact for senior client representatives’ property needs, answering incoming calls and e-mails and obtaining detailed information in order to address property and maintenance needs for the customer
- To assist in providing appropriate information, reporting and communication to our Teams and Clients
- You’ll ideally be experienced in Site Management, Facilities or Caretaking with a track record for taking responsibility for the performance of customer focused property management services.
- Hands-on and practical
- Able to deliver best in class services in an efficient and cost effective way.
- The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience.
- The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.
Notice: Undefined variable: fh in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 9
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 9
Notice: Undefined variable: fh in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 17
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 17