Property Asset Management Helpdesk Team Leader
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning Property Management company in a newly created role. As a result of expansion, we are recruiting for a Team Leader to supervise a new team of Property Asset Management Helpdesk Advisors.
It would suit someone from a call centre or office-based customer service team who has some supervisory experience and is looking for their next role. This is a full time permanent position, Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week.
- Establish and maintain a new property helpdesk function for a national portfolio of properties
- Champion the customer experience through a continuous improvement culture and challenging the status quo in order to achieve the delivery of a customer focused management solution
- Lead by example and set and maintain clear standards and performance criteria across the team
- Establish robust processes and workflows to deliver active management of actions on a daily/weekly basis, and ensure that these are organised and completed in a timely manner across the team
- Administration of the procurement service contracts and to gather and monitor our customers, colleagues and clients feedback in relation to the performance of the contractors
- Assume responsibility for a Property Service Advisor team, including the assisting in the recruitment & selection and the performance management through a system of appraisals, in accordance with Mainstay’s policies and procedures
- Previous customer service or call centre team leader/supervisor/mentor experience
- Property sector experience is ideal for this positon but not essential
- The ability to motivate a small team and lead by example is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Willingness to take ownership and handle escalated calls in order to resolve issues efficiently
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data onto the system
- IT literate in Microsoft Office. Training will be given on the Property Management system
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise own workload and that of the team
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.
Notice: Undefined variable: fh in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 9
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 9
Notice: Undefined variable: fh in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 17
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mainstay/public_html/propeller/themes/propeller/inc/careers-form.php on line 17