Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management business, and we’re looking for an experienced Estates Manager on a permanent basis for one of our prestigious sites in Birmingham. In this role you’ll provide exceptional customer service to a wide variety of residents, leaseholders, clients, contractors and colleagues.
This is a varied and fast-paced position where you’ll take ownership of queries and see them through to completion with the full support of your colleagues.
Reporting to the Associate Director, this is a varied and busy position with a range of duties which can be broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Site Management
- Health and Safety
- Staff Management
- Management of contractors
- Record keeping
- Key holding
- M & E Services
- Utilities/Statutory authorities
- Resident and Client liaison
- Landlord and Tenant and recent Management Practice
This will require excellent time management and administrative skills as well as being adaptable to cover a variety of tasks.
You’ll be dealing with our customers and contractors to create a positive relationship and to enhance the experience and journey we deliver.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Estate Management experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and to work through difficult scenarios whilst also knowing when to seek help
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data onto the system
- IT literate in Microsoft Office. Experience in QUBE is ideal but not essential and training will be given on the Property Management system.
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- An IRPM or BIFM qualification is desirable.
- IOSH Managing Safely is desirable
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.