Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management business, and we’re looking for an experienced Estates Manager on a permanent basis for one of our prestigious sites in Birmingham. In this role you’ll provide exceptional customer service to a wide variety of residents, leaseholders, clients, contractors and colleagues.
This is a varied and fast-paced position where you’ll take ownership of queries and see them through to completion with the full support of your colleagues.
Reporting to the Associate Director, this is a varied and busy position with a range of duties which can be broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Site Management
- Health and Safety
- Staff Management
- Management of contractors
- Record keeping
- Key holding
- M & E Services
- Utilities/Statutory authorities
- Resident and Client liaison
- Landlord and Tenant and recent Management Practice
This will require excellent time management and administrative skills as well as being adaptable to cover a variety of tasks.
You’ll be dealing with our customers and contractors to create a positive relationship and to enhance the experience and journey we deliver.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Estate Management experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and to work through difficult scenarios whilst also knowing when to seek help
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data onto the system
- IT literate in Microsoft Office. Experience in QUBE is ideal but not essential and training will be given on the Property Management system.
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- An IRPM or BIFM qualification is desirable.
- IOSH Managing Safely is desirable
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.