Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management business, and we’re looking for an experienced Building Manager on a permanent basis for one of our residential sites in central Leeds. In this role you’ll provide exceptional customer service to a wide variety of residents, leaseholders, clients, contractors and colleagues.
This is a varied and fast-paced position where you’ll take ownership of queries and see them through to completion with the full support of your colleagues.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this is a varied and busy position with a range of duties which can be broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Site Management
- Health and Safety
- Staff Management
- Site presentation and foot patrols
- Management of contractors
- Record keeping
- Key holding
- M & E Services
- Utilities/Statutory authorities
- Resident RMC and Client liaison
- Landlord and Tenant and recent Management Practice
This will require excellent time management and administrative skills as well as being adaptable to cover a variety of tasks.
You’ll be dealing with our customers and contractors to create a positive relationship and to enhance the experience and journey we deliver.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Estate/Building Management experience
- Hands on and willing to be flexible in duties as required
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and to work through difficult scenarios whilst also knowing when to seek help
- IT literate
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- Previous experience of working with RMCs is an advantage
- Any relevant qualification eg IOSH is desirable.
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.