Area Property Manager
As part of the Residential Management Team, to assist in the delivery of high-quality residential property & facilities management services. To perform the role of an Area Manager for a portfolio of key properties and estates, acting as the face of Mainstay, being the key client and customer liaison within those communities, taking ownership for all service delivery matters and site staff.
This will include responsibility for the performance of the customer focused property & facilities management services. Providing the day to day drive to deliver best in class services in an efficient and cost-effective way. The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience. The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations.
- Undertake the administration and management of the service charges for a portfolio of residential apartment blocks. Various, mixed use and complex service charge budgets and accounts.
- Responsible for effective delivery of all operational and business processes so as to ensure the delivery of safe, personal and professional management service.
- Drive service standards to rival competitor providers.
- Taking a lead on formal resident and client liaison including residents’ meetings, building relationships with clients and customers.
- Organise monthly minor community events and major quarterly community events
- Ensure monthly site inspections for all sites are completed on time by your site team.
- Implementation of efficient site-led processes to optimise the delivery solution to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Client Reporting in prescribed formats for all schemes and without missing deadlines. Ad Hoc weekly statistics, monthly operational reporting and quarterly detailed reporting.
- Overseeing delivery of efficient and effective repair and maintenance requirements.
- Contractor appointment and management, utilising site staff where appropriate.
- Ensure Quarterly finance reports are issued on a quarterly/monthly basis where applicable
- Responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Ensure Quarterly Newsletters are issued on time
- Ownership of service charge budgeting, financial management and reporting.
- Supporting the satisfactory transition from bidding, through mobilisation to service delivery, including phased build programmes for new development in the region.
- Supporting the other Property Managers and colleagues as appropriate, including sharing of best practice and ensuring service consistency.
- Ensure Quality Reports are issued to all clients
- Attend all resident’s meetings with your Building Managers
- KPI reviews with each member of your team every month as well as weekly reviews, of PPM and key issues
- Chairing client meetings
IOSH Managing Safely qualification – Mandatory to be completed within 6 months of being in the role if not currently obtained.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Residential Property Management
- A proven ability to manage a team
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Proven Operational Management experience, including on complex schemes and contracts.
- Full awareness of the latest developments in Property Management/FM thinking and understanding of the Property Management/FM market, including new procurement methods, supply chain management, partnering relationships, open book management, and end user self-service.
- An uncompromising desire to achieve first class, customer-centric service delivery, with a detailed understanding of 5 star customer service and how to deliver it.
- Fully accepting of accountability and comfortable within a full ownership model.
- A supportive hands-on management style and a willing need to invest time in others to help them learn and develop. A real focus on detail and the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- Commercially aware with strong profit orientation.
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Unfaltering dedication to deliver on commitments made internally and to customers.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Team Player and ability to work in an environment of collective responsibility.
- IT literate and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Underlying desire to deliver the best client experience possible.
- Able to deliver within short time frames and deliver all requests within deadlines pre-set.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.