We are experts in residential property management. Ensuring the communcal areas of residential properties and apartment blocks are managed ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment.
As an experienced and accredited residential property and asset management company we are well versed in handling property management services. Today’s apartment blocks and rental properties are increasingly sophisticated and complex buildings, and demand specialists in property services in order to ensure the property is managed and maintained to optimise the value of the client’s investment.
Coupled with a dedicated focus on exceptional customer service and value for money we strive to deliver a turnkey property management service, where every aspect is comprehensively dealt with.
Our block property management services have been tailored for developers, freeholders and Resident Management Companies to ensure we meet each clients demands. Our approach to property management for residential blocks, apartments and rental properties is centred on identfying customers’ needs and providing the highest quality service and expertise.
Mainstay works across the UK delivering our expertise and residential property management services. Whether your requirements are London, Manchester, Birmingham or further afield we can help.
Why choose Mainstay to be your Managing Agent of choice?
- Rigorous compliance, health and safety standards including working with a dedicated Primary Fire Authority
- Locally based Property Managers who live and work within the areas of their designated properties
- Each property Manager has a dedicated Property Services Advisor who will support day to day operational requirements and engagement with residents
- A facilities management division, including Building Services Engineering Team overseeing the provision of M & E services
- The provision of complete asset management and asset registration services
- Robust credit control and debt recovery protocols
- Procurement and compliance management including full contractor evaluation
- Inhouse building surveying team
- Full commitment accounting and live reporting
Providing residential property management services to over 40,000 properties
South West and Wales