We manage homes, not just buildings. Ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for our clients, residents, visitors and neighbours.
As an experienced and accredited residential property and asset management organisation with almost 20 years’ experience, professionalism is firmly at the heart of our business. Today’s apartment blocks are increasingly sophisticated and complex buildings, and demand specialist knowledge and systems to ensure the property and asset management is undertaken in such a way as to maintain and enhance the value of our client’s investment.
Coupled with a dedicated focus on exceptional customer service and value for money we strive to deliver a turnkey property management service, where every aspect is comprehensively dealt with.
Our extensive menu of services can be tailored to meet the priorities of developers, freeholders and Resident Management Companies (RMC) and rest assured we understand the different emphasis that each client group demands. Our comprehensive but transparent approach to property management is centred on identifying and understanding our customers’ needs and providing them with the highest standards of customer service and qualified professional advice.
Mainstay has several unique specialisms that distinguish us from our competitors:
- Rigorous compliance, health and safety standards including working with a dedicated Primary Fire Authority
- Locally based Property Managers who live and work within the areas of their designated properties
- Each property Manager has a dedicated Property Services Advisor who will support day to day operational requirements and engagement with residents
- A facilities management division, including Building Services Engineering Team overseeing the provision of M & E services
- The provision of complete asset management and asset registration services
- Robust credit control and debt recovery protocols
- Procurement and compliance management including full contractor evaluation
- Inhouse building surveying team
- Full commitment accounting and live reporting