The right candidate will be responsible for providing a first class service to employees of Mainstay. They will be passionate about IT with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn as much as possible about the technologies involved in their role.
The principal tasks centre on answering calls and emails from staff members and assisting any technical problem they may have. There will be the requirement to do remote support as well as hands-on assistance when necessary to staff members at the Worcester Office.
There will also be the opportunity to manage the network infrastructure, mobile devices, and virtual environment.
- Answering calls and emails as they come in from staff members
- Using helpdesk software to log the enquiry from first action through to resolution.
- Producing documentation on repeated procedures.
- Managing user accounts across a variety of internal services such as Domain accounts, remote access, employee self-service, phone system and mobile phones.
- Installing new hardware or upgrading existing systems.
- Assisting in the moving of office equipment and ensuring user work areas adhere to health and safety standards.
- Configuring Windows 7 and 10 desktop systems, and Windows Server 2008 to 2016 virtual machines
- Active Directory Management
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Windows 7 and 10 Desktops
- Windows Server 2008 RC2, Server 2012, Server 2016
- Citrix Remote Desktop
- Proxy Server management
- Microsoft Office 365
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) for iOS
- IT literate and strong interpersonal skills.
- A desire to learn about new technologies and how they can impact the business
- A passion for everything IT
- To appreciate and understand the company’s strategic cornerstones and values and to ensure they become integrated and embedded into every interaction
- A real focus on detail, the ability to problem solve, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Team Player and ability to work in a closely knit team.
- Underlying desire to deliver first class, first contact resolutions to all customers.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.