Mainstay were first instructed by Home Select Finance (No 3) Ltd in the early 2000s to manage a UK wide portfolio comprising 258 flats all of which were let under either statutory tenancies or ASTs
Since this initial Instruction our relationship with Home Select Finance (No 3) Ltd has grown based on our customer service delivery, void management and rent collections. This has led to us being instructed to provide tenant / asset management service on its three remaining residential portfolios meaning that we are now their sole residential portfolio managers.
Our relationship with Home Select Finance (No 3) Ltd has therefore grown from an initial 258 units to just under 800 with an annual rent roll in excess of £4.7 million per annum.
Our primary role and responsibilities are:
- All aspects of tenant management
- Rent collection and arrears recovery
- Ensuring that the portfolio remained full compliant
- All tenant interfaces and responsibility for customer service
Provision of strategic advice on whether properties should be held or disposed if / when they became vacant, including payback appraisals on refurbishment
- Managing the Lettings process where a
decision was taken to hold a property
- Supporting the sales process where a
decision was taken to dispose of a property
- Preparation of asset plans for individual