Trainee Office Administrator
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Trainee Administrator to join our busy Property Resales team on a permanent basis.
The role will be a mix of administration and phone work and this is a great opportunity for a school or college leaver looking for their first office based role.
Initially you’ll be trained in basic office duties such as:
- Telephone cover
- Processing the post
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- A willingness to learn
- IT literate in MS Word and Outlook
- Good organisation skills
- Confidence in own abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including spoken and written skills
- Attention to detail/Accuracy
- Ability to cope under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Time management skills
- Excellent business writing skills – grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to gain a good understanding with unfamiliar computing systems
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Ensure GDPR procedures are correctly followed
- Willingness to learn
- Any previous office admin experience e.g. gained on work experience is an advantage
This is a full time position for 38 hours a week. 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (8am start on one day TBC) with 1 hour lunch break, with an opportunity to finish at 3:00pm on alternate Fridays.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org