Surveyor Property Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Surveyor Property Manager to deal with the day to day management of commercial property. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Commercial Property Management.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial the main purpose of the role is to provide day to day property management as part of the Commercial Property Management team, producing work of a high standard.
The requirement is for an organized and outgoing individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The successful candidate will be organized, efficient and able to work quickly and accurately under pressure. The emphasis is being part of a team.
- Property inspections for Health and Safety purposes
- Contractor management
- Service Charge budgeting
- Project planning and management of cyclical repairs/refurbishment
- Daily liaison with tenants and clients
- Invoice Authorization
- Dealing with tenant’s applications for licenses to alter/sublet and assign.
- Lease extraction
- Advise clients in respect of rent reviews/break notices and expiries
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Identifying asset management opportunities
- Health and Safety Management
- Client report and letter writing
- Attending client and occupier meetings
- Vacant unit inspections
- Raising purchase orders for works.
- Utilising property management database for purposes of effective management of the properties
- Undertaking any additional tasks required by the property managers reasonably required
Hours – 9:00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break.
- Previous experience of commercial property
- Experience in Service Charge Budgeting
- Experience in using property management databases
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and willingness to learn new software packages
- Client report writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and client care
- Attention to detail/Accuracy
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Time management skills
- Excellent business writing skills – grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Full UK Driving Licence
- MRICS qualified or part qualified
- Asset Management
- Undertaking Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Involvement in major refurbishment and development projects
- People Management
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.