Mainstay Group is a successful Property Management company based in Worcester.
As a result of increased workload we are looking for a Surveying Administrator for this permanent position where you’ll provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Surveying team.
The requirement is for an organised and outgoing individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The successful candidate will be organized, efficient and able to work quickly and accurately under pressure and able to operate with minimal overseeing. The emphasis is being part of a team and this position would be ideal for someone who has experience in the property sector as an administrator.
- Report formatting and writing for external client reports and internal reports.
- Provide full office support, including typing, data entry, photocopying and filing.
- Ensure electronic and paper filing is kept up to date and accurate.
- Dealing with quotation requests and preparing draft quotations using templates.
- Organising new instructions and ensuring purchase orders are in place and allocated to the surveying team.
- Organising the monthly invoicing and dealing with account queries and regularly reviewing the debtors list for appropriate action.
- Assist in the production of marketing and promotional material.
- Answer phones and deal with voicemail messages.
- Organising diaries, monitoring email accounts and surveyor job lists.
- Adhere to company procedures
- Following internal administrative procedures
- Carry out such administrative tasks as the Building Surveyors may from time to time reasonably require
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and willingness to learn new software packages
- Good organisation skills
- Confidence in own abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and client care
- Attention to detail/Accuracy
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Time management skills
- Excellent business writing skills – grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Understanding of property terminology
- Knowledge of specification and building tendering documents including JCT Building Contracts
- Previous experience of working in a surveying or property consultancy office.
This position is for 38 hours per week, 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (8am start on one day TBC) with 1 hour lunch break. In return you’ll be offered career and salary progression in a successful company.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
- Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.