Service Charge Accountant
Reporting to the Senior Service Charge Accountant, this role has responsibility for the delivery of certain financial aspects of the service charge management product offered by Mainstay.
This includes extensive liaison with the Estates Management team and some external client contact.
- Establishing new business client account data
- Developing service charge models
- Preparing service charge budgets
- Production of annual accounts
- Liaising with Estates management team
- Maintenance of QUBE database
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Part qualified AAT is ideal or some finance office experience
- IT literate in MS Word and Excel
- Analytical skills, accompanied by an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player
- Keen to take responsibility and use initiative
- Effective communicator who enjoys contact with non-finance staff and external contacts
- Professional approach to dealing with both internal and external clients
The hours for this role are 8:15-17:00 Monday -Thursday and 8:00-16:00 Friday
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.