Property Services Advisor
Are you looking for a varied office based Administration position?
Mainstay Group is a leading Property Management company and we are looking to recruit a Property Service Advisor to work on a permanent basis at one of our prestigious residential developments in Acton, West London.
In this role you’ll provide exceptional customer service to a wide variety of residents, leaseholders, clients, contractors and colleagues.
This is a varied and fast-paced position where you’ll take ownership of queries and see them through to completion with the full support of your colleagues.
- Reporting to a Property Services Team Leader, you’ll work in a team in a role which is split between phone work and administration.
- You will be working collaboratively and on a one to one basis with the Property Manager
- This will require excellent time management and administrative skills as well as being adaptable to cover a variety of tasks.
- Dealing with our customers to create a positive relationship and to enhance the customer experience and journey.
- Maintaining, managing influencing and negotiating external suppliers and contractors in line with the company’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) is also an important element of this role.
- Previous customer service experience over the phone is ideal or face to face (e.g. hospitality, retail, reception)
- Property sector experience is not required
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- A willingness to learn
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and to work through difficult scenarios whilst also knowing when to seek help
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data onto the system
- IT literate in Microsoft Office. Training will be given on the Property Management system.
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
This position is for 38 hours per week Monday to Friday. You’ll work a rota which will either be 8am-3:30pm, 9am-5:15pm or 10:45am-7pm. In return you’ll be offered career and salary progression in a successful company. After 6 months probation the salary increased to £17340 pa.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.