Property Support Services Co-ordinator
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Property Support Services Co-ordinator on a permanent basis. The role will cover a broad range of Property Support Services-related matters, with a particular focus on insurance, company secretarial, accidents/incidents and employee learning and development areas.
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience and a background in property or compliance/H&S would be ideal.
- Insurance administrative support;
- Company Secretarial administrative support;
- Health & Safety administrative support relevant to Accidents/Incidents;
- Learning and Development administrative support;
- Timely & accurate recording of property support activity, i.e. accidents & incidents;
- Assist team leads and the team in all administrative matters;
- Line manage two members of the Property Support Services Team
- Experience of working in a property management business is ideal but not essential
- Educated to degree level or IRPM is ideal, but not essential
- Well-developed administration and organisational skills
- Experience of mentoring or managing a team
- Ability to write reports
- Experience of communicating with external customers, subcontractors etc
- Ability to understand strategic business requirements
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ‘multi-task’
- IT literate in MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills – an ability to problem-solve
- Strong numeracy skills
- Team Player and ability to work in an environment of collective responsibility
- Proactive and flexible approach
This is a full time position, 38 hours per week with some flexibility on start / finish times.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.