Property Resales Co-ordinator
We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join our busy Property Resales team on a permanent basis. This is a full time position, 38 hours per week with an ideal start time of 8:30am. There can be some flexibility in hours depending on candidate requirements.
The role will be a mix of administration and phone work and this is a great opportunity for someone looking to join our friendly team in a progressive position.
- Correspond with Solicitors advising on fees payable for resale requirements
- Set up resale files and update Qube (property management system).
- Process TR1, Deed of Covenant, Share Certificates and any other resale
- documentation and ensure all associated fees are paid.
- Arrange for Certificate of Compliance to be issued
- Liaise with Residential Management Company Secretary, leaseholders, solicitors and
- clients as necessary
- Deal with telephone enquiries.
- Ensure the relevant covenants of the Registered Lease are complied with on assignment of each unit
The pay rate will increase to £16,500 pa on completion of probation period.
- Ideally previous office experience in either administration, customer service, the legal sector or finance. Recent graduates will also be considered.
- Highly PC literate and ideally familiar with using MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Full training will be given on the property management software we use.
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner. You’ll be liaising with solicitors and home owners and a confident telephone manner is essential.
- Ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Excellent attention to detail – you’ll be reading legal documents to find information.
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.