Property Portfolio Manager
Mainstay Group is an established leading Property Management business head quartered in Worcester. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Block Manager / Property Manager to join the Property Portfolio Management Team on a permanent basis, to assist in the delivery of high quality residential portfolio management services across all portfolios.
This position will be predominantly office based, however there will be days spent on site which could be anywhere across the country with some overnight stays if required. The role consists generally of 1 day/week out of the office. It would suit an Assistant Property Manager looking for their next role.
Responsibility for the performance of the customer focused property & tenancy management services. Provide the day to day drive to deliver best in class services in an efficient and cost effective way. The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience. The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations.
- Undertake the administration and management of the service charges for a portfolio of residential blocks.
- Responsible for effective delivery of all operational and business processes so as to ensure the delivery of safe, personal and professional management service.
- Taking a lead on formal resident and client liaison including residents’ meetings, building relationships with clients and customers.
- Implementation of efficient site-led processes to optimise the delivery solution to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Overseeing delivery of efficient and effective repair and maintenance requirements.
- Contractor appointment and management.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Ownership of service charge budgeting, financial management and reporting.
- Previous Block Management experience gained in a Property Management/FM provider or a similar role in the high-end service sector such as social housing or lettings agency.
- Knowledge of service charge budgets and Section 20s
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent customer service / client focussed
- Commercially aware.
- Unfaltering dedication to deliver on commitments made internally and to customers.
- Good communications and leadership skills.
- Team Player and ability to work in an environment of collective responsibility.
- IT literate and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
For a full job description and to apply please send your CV to email@example.com