Property Portfolio Administrator
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join our Property Portfolio team on a permanent basis. This is a full time position, 38 hours per week 8:30-17:00.
The role will be a mix of admin and phone work as your duties are associated with the management of tenanted properties.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join our friendly team in a progressive position with a career path in the property management business.
- Maintain an accurate database by the input and update of data
- Customer contact with clients, tenants, agents, contractors
- Management of the referencing process
- Preparation of tenancy documentation
- Instruction and management of maintenance
- Statutory compliance
- Deposit administration in line with current legislation
- Other ad hoc duties associated with tenancy management
- Experience in administration and/or customer service. This could be experience gained face to face or over the phone.
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and to work through difficult scenarios
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting call notes
- IT literate in Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.