Responsibility for the performance of the customer focused property & facilities management services. Provide the day to day drive to deliver best in class services in an efficient and cost effective way. The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience. The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations.
- Undertake the administration and management of the service charges of a number of residential apartment block and estate scheme development.
- Responsible for effective governance of all operational and business processes so as to ensure a first class service.
- Liaising with the team at Head Office
- To drive service standards to rival competitor providers.
- To implement efficient site-led processes to optimise the delivery solution to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Taking a lead on formal Resident and Client Liaison including Residents’ Meetings, building relationships with clients and customers.
- Overseeing repairs and ensuring the local process is working – also be escalation route for complex issues.
- Contractor Appointment and Management, utilising site staff where appropriate.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Ownership of Service Charge Budgeting and reporting.
- Supporting the satisfactory transition from bidding, through mobilisation to service delivery, including phased build programmes for new development in the region.
- Supporting the other Property Managers in the region as appropriate including sharing of best practice and ensuring service consistency.
Qualifications: MIRPM or Equivalent.
- Previous residential Property Management experience.
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Understanding of service charge budgets
- Proven Operational Management experience, including on complex schemes and contracts.
- Full awareness of the latest developments in Property Management/FM thinking and understanding of the Property Management/FM market, including new procurement methods, supply chain management, partnering relationships, open book management, and end user self-service.
- Excellent customer service / client focussed
- Fully accepting of accountability and comfortable within a full ownership model.
- A supportive hands-on management style and a willing need to invest time in others to help them learn and develop. A real focus on detail and the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- Commercially aware with strong profit orientation.
- Unfaltering dedication to deliver on commitments made internally and to customers.
- Good communications and leadership skills.
- Team Player and ability to work in an environment of collective responsibility.
- IT literate and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- The candidate will ideally reside in the business area.
- Full UK Driving Licence
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.