We are looking for an Administrator for a permanent Mobilisation Coordinator role. You’ll work in the Mobilisation team, which co-ordinates the management of residential and mixed use blocks.
The core of the Mobilisation Coordinator’s role is to ensure the administrative tasks associated with the new blocks, to be managed by Mainstay, are efficiently undertaken, to develop new systems and procedures associated with contracts management and finally to assist in the handover of schemes from Developer to Regional Property teams.
This position would be ideal for someone who has experience in the property sector as an administrator, or someone who has worked in contract administration.
- File Management (Electronic and Hard Copy)
- Legal Documentation
- Developer Support Services (Customer Care)
- Implementation of Refuse Strategy Evaluation
- Management of Maintenance Documentation
- Announcements re New Site
- Contractor Appointment & Management (Including Purchase Orders and Logistical Tasks)
- Preparation of out of hours
- Management and Provision of Key Safes
- Adoption of Site Utilities on Handover
- Health & Safety Compliance Monitoring
- Developing/supporting links with other Departments
- General correspondence, administrative support and diary management
- You’ll have previous experience in an administrative position, preferably from a property or contracts administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to take ownership to solve problems to a satisfactory resolution
- IT literate in MS Office
- Possess a strong ‘can-do’ attitude with a confident approach to ownership and accountability
- Excellent organisational skills
- To have pride in your role and appreciate the impact you have on team performance.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a team which will be working remotely from your location.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise
This position is for 38 hours per week Monday to Friday, ideally 8am-4:30pm with 30 mins lunch, although there is some flexibility. In return you’ll be offered career and salary progression in a successful company.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.