Marketing and Bid Officer
Mainstay is an award-winning Property Management company based in Worcester. We’re looking for a Marketing and Bid Officer to join the team in this varied permanent position.
As part of a small and friendly Marketing Team you’ll be working on the production of marketing materials to support business development activity.
Duties will include:
- Bid writing management and co-ordination
- Preparing sales presentations
- CRM database administration
- Collating case studies and testimonials
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Assist in the production of marketing materials
- Event co-ordination
- Sales support and activity co-ordination
- Producing materials for new schemes onboarding
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a Marketing position
- A background in the property sector would be ideal but this is not essential
- A Marketing qualification, e.g. CIM or Marketing degree would be an advantage
- A proven ability to write bids/tenders and copy
- Experience of event management
- Commercial awareness
- An ability to communicate well at all levels
- IT literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with the ability to manage own workload
This position is for 38 hours Mon-Fri with some flexibility on start / finish times, and we offer a competitive benefits package.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.