Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Legal Co-ordinator to join our debt recovery team on a permanent basis. This is a full time position, 38 hours per week Mon-Fri.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in law to join a successful property management business.
- To ensure that all arrears or any other instructions sent to solicitors / debt recovery companies are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure any disputes are resolved in a timely manner and, where necessary, ensure that the relevant manager approves such a resolution.
- To handle mail merging of standard administration letters regarding arrears.
- To ensure that the Company’s systems are continually up to date, utilising HM Land Registry checks where necessary to amend any incorrect entries.
- Collate updates as and when they are required, and calling departments or external companies where necessary to ensure updates are obtained as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all Accounts that have been referred are being actioned by the relevant firm.
- Previous administrative experience
- A genuine interest in law e.g A level in Law, work experience at a firm of solicitors
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interactions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with GCSE English and Mathematics of ‘C’ or above (or equivalent).
- An understanding of leasehold and freehold legislation.
- Previous experience in using Qube software
- A legal qualification relevant to property or civil litigation.
- Experience in problem analysis and/or resolution of disputes (ideally in property or legal matters).
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.