An established leading Property Management business based in Worcester is looking to recruit a Finance Administrator on a permanent basis. You’ll be part of a small team reporting to a Finance Supervisor. For this position a background in administration is suitable, along with an interest in accounts.
- Creation and maintenance of Owner, Property and Leaseholder details.
- Ensure accurate financial data is updated and recorded in order that payment requests are produced.
- Distribution of payment requests, via email & the Neopost system.
- Day to day processing of client and company accounting transactions.
- To reconcile client and company bank accounts validating and querying transactions processed through account.
- Producing new property structures in Qube in accordance with data provided
- Processing service charge budgets and year end accounts, ensuring accurate charges are posted to customer accounts on a timely basis
- Producing & distributing payment requests, via email and the Neopost system, for ground rent, insurance and service charges
- Maintenance of data held such as owners, properties, units and leaseholders
- Resolving appropriate queries relating to the database
- Bank reconciliations for all client accounts on a monthly basis, investigating and resolving any unidentified items in allotted time-frames
- Dealing with routine filing and correspondence as required (scanning & archiving)
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role
- IT literate and ideally familiar with using Microsoft Office
- Ability to rapidly gain a good understanding of unfamiliar computing systems
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Analytical skills, accompanied by an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player
- Keen to take responsibility and use initiative
- Effective communicator, who enjoys contact with internal and external customers
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.