Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management business, and we’re looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a team at a 180000sq ft corporate site in Bromley. You’ll manage a housekeeper and cleaning team, security and maintenance technicians.
The successful candidate will have very high levels of customer service, potentially from a large hotel or corporate offices background. The role would suit an experienced Guest Services / Facilities Manager and the role title will be Workplace Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a varied and busy position with a range of duties which can be broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Site Presentation and Management
- Team Management
- Management of Contractors
- Occupier Liaison
- Health and Safety
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Previous experience in Facilities Management
- A proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Experience of recruitment & selection and performance management through a system of appraisals
- The ability to set and maintain clear standards including timesheets and sign in sheets, staff reviews and any relating HR requests
- A background in developing, coaching and mentoring staff through a system of regular scheduled team and individual review meetings
- Experience of working to SLAs or KPIs
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to write reports, manage diaries and maintain site records
- The ability to supervise contractors with specific reference to quality control and cost
- Have a true passion for delivering five-star customer service
- Demonstrate pride and accountability in your work
- Take personal responsibility in maintaining exemplary standards
- Ability to build rapport with team members, colleagues and visitors, delivering clear communication at all times
- Attention to detail with methodical processes and compliance behind the scenes.
- Adopt an adaptable and resilient nature, willing to undertake a variety of tasks
- Can manage their time and tasks, as well as time management of their team in an efficient manner
- IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.