Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management business, and we’re looking for an experienced Estate Manager on a permanent basis for one of our residential sites in Uxbridge. In this role you’ll provide exceptional customer service to a wide variety of residents, leaseholders, clients, contractors and colleagues.
This is a varied and fast-paced position where you’ll take ownership of queries and see them through to completion with the full support of your colleagues.
- Day to day responsibility for the performance of the customer focused estate & facilities management services and site presentation standards.
- Act as a focal point for resident engagement on the estate, building trust in estate services and the relationships between all parties.
- Take ownership of day-to-day maintenance and service requirements, providing supervision of contactors and adopting a hands-on approach to light maintenance/estate cleanliness tasks and responsive service needs;
- Drive estate presentation standards to rival other estates of a similar nature.
- Management and promotion of the travel plan, promoting sustainable travel to residents, commercial occupiers and other stakeholders of the development e.g the school through schemes such as e.g. car share, car club, cycle loan schemes. Arrange events that encourage this e.g. Bike Week, Walk to work days, Lift share days etc.
- Responsibility for on-site Health & Safety.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in estate and/or facilities management including some time with an established property management/FM provider or a similar role
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Proven operational management experience, including on complex schemes.
- Full awareness of the latest developments in estate management, new build housing estates and travel planning requirements.
- Any relevant qualifications in Property Management, Customer Service, Health and Safety or Facilities Management would be advantageous.
- The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and sustainable transport and will display an exemplary level of personal pride in the day to day management of the estate.
- Fully accepting of accountability and ownership with an unfaltering dedication to deliver on commitments made internally and to customers.
- A “can-do” attitude, willingness to assist and take a hands-on approach to individually respond to service needs.
- Outgoing and positive demeanour, involvement in promotional activities will be required.
- Good communication, customer relations and problem solving skills.
- Team Player and ability to work in an environment of collective responsibility.
- IT literate and strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident and resilient, confidence to liaise with all parties particularly where there may be areas of potential conflict, not afraid to deal with parties who may not agree with the intended approach to estate management and or travel planning.
- Underlying desire to deliver the best client experience possible
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.