Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management business, and we’re looking for an Estate Manager on a permanent basis for one of our prestigious sites in London, SE1.
The Estate Manager role is a FOH position relating to planning, delivering and managing the services delivered to the Developer, Leaseholders and Tenants of the Development.
- The development and delivery of an exceptional customer focused service to Developer, Leaseholder and Tenant alike
- Defining and maintaining service levels
- Taking responsibility for the Health, Safety and Compliance Standards at site level
- Management and development of staff in the site based Team, ensuring that they are recruited, motivated and trained to achieve the necessary levels of skills and experience and that they operate to the appropriate service standards and procedures
- Report writing
- Building Services compliance and other Statutory Testing
- Monitoring performance to ensure continuous improvement
- Organising/hosting Community events
- The management and administration of the Service Charge Budget and accounts for the development
- The management of the long term planned preventative maintenance plan
- Ensuring the whole estate is visually inspected as required
- The management of all Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Working with the relevant Head Office teams to fully and effectively manage the Arrears Process
- Maintaining working relationships with supply chain partners regarding Service Quality, Health, Safety & Compliance on the site
- Assess Health and Safety Plans, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Safety Policies
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and suitable communication is maintained with the Clients’ Representatives, Leaseholders & Tenants, Mainstay Group and external authorities;
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Supervisory/Management role within a residential property services environment
- Experience of managing Service Charge budgets and accounts
- Experience of dealing with subcontractors
- Proven ability to managing a team
- A focus on delivering excellent customer service
- FOH and facilities expirence
- Qualifications such as IRPM/AssocMRICS, NEBOSH are an advantage
- Ability to undertake site/estate inspections and audits
- Willingness & ability to take on a range of manual activities.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and knowledgeable way to residents
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hands on approach to service delivery
- Take personal responsibility for the work carried out.
- Flexibility and adaptability with ability to use own initiative
- Ability to prioritise/multi-task
- Smart appearance/professional
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.