Customer Service Supervisor
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Supervisor to work Monday – Friday on a permanent basis. The hours will vary and will include 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10:30am-7pm.
Our Customer Service team is the first point of contact for external and internal customers, so the ability to drive exceptional customer service is essential. This position reports to the Customer Service Director and would suit someone who has managed an inbound call centre or customer service team.
- To lead a small team on the delivery of customer focused services within the Customer Service Advisor team, exceeding our client and customer expectations at each interaction
- Ensuring the team respond to all calls in line with the service level agreement (SLA) is paramount as is striving to achieve first contact resolution whilst always being empathetic to customer needs.
- To achieve this, effective communication is imperative when dealing with our customers to create a positive relationship and to enhance the customer experience and journey.
- Previous team management or supervisory experience in a call centre or customer service call handling setting.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Passionate about service delivery and coaching a team to ensure that activity is focused on adding value to the customer experience
- Possess a strong ‘can-do’ attitude with a confident approach to ownership and accountability
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise conflicting demands
- Enjoy building rapport with internal and external customers and to respond effectively
- A desire to constantly look for ways to improve the customer experience and a willingness to embrace change
- The ability to quickly learn about the property sector
- IT literacy in MS Word and Excel is essential as is experience of database management. Use of QUBE software is desirable but not essential
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
For a full job description and to apply please send your CV to email@example.com