Customer Service Advisor (part time)
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Part Time Customer Service Advisor to work Monday – Friday 9:30am-2:00pm on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for part time hours to join our friendly team.
- Reporting to the customer service supervisor, you’ll work in a team which is the first point of contact for external and internal customers.
- Being a confident communicator and an attentive listener you will be able to deliver exceptional customer service at every interaction.
- Ensuring that all calls are responded to in line with the service level agreement is paramount as is striving to achieve first contact resolution.
- Dealing with our customers to create a positive relationship and to enhance the customer experience and journey.
- Escalating calls when necessary.
- Updating the database with call notes.
- Liaising with colleagues to resolve queries.
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and to work through difficult scenarios whilst also knowing when to seek help
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting call notes
- IT literate in Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.