An established leading Property Management business based in Worcester is looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. For this position previous credit control experience is not essential and a background in office administration/customer service would be suitable.
Working as part of a team of Credit Controllers you’ll be involved in liaising with residents to collect overdue payments. This will be done by email, letter and phone.
- Sending automated arrears letters
- Updating resident’s details on the system
- Answering incoming calls and recording details on the system
- Resolving customer enquiries and following up having advice from colleagues as necessary or escalating
- Liaising with colleagues in different departments to achieve aims
- To maximise arrears recovery and meet Client specific KPI collection rates
- Undertake regular aged debt reviews thus ensuring all accounts are chased in a timely manner
- Taking payments over the phone and ensuring GDPR is complied with at all times.
- Effectively managing accounts on hold.
- Excellent customer service
- Organised and able to work in a team
- Good standard of Maths and English – GCSE grade C or above
- Good communication skills
- Ideally previous credit control or accounts experience is ideal but not essential
- Previous experience in a property management company is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- IT literate in MS Word and Excel. Training will be given on the systems used for payments and property management. (Sage Pay and QUBE)
- Office hours – 38 per week, Mon-Fri TBC
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.