Compliance and Maintenance Manager
Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Compliance and Maintenance Manager to work in our Assets & Compliance department.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all planned and preventative maintenance documents and certificates are received and the Asset registers are up to date and completed within legislative requirements to ensure 100% compliance on all sites managed by Mainstay and report issues where compliance is not met. The role also manages the facilities management help desk functions along with the mobile technicians.
- Manage the team in ensuring that all service visits are completed within the necessary timeframe as set out in the contractors SLA’s/contract. Chasing internal and external partners to ensure this is delivered.
- To update necessary software systems to support the business (QUBE) and putting in place processes to help the team achieve its goals.
- Ensure service and maintenance contracts are in place for all sites, taking the lead in undertaking tenders to ensure all assets are in contract where required.
- Provide monthly and weekly reports to internal clients on the state of PPM works and remedial works where required in the business.
- Manage the procurement administration and contract fee (“PAAC”) activities of the department.
- Ensuring contractor control is in place for contractors and ensuring the team keep all contractor records up to date.
- Attend contractor meetings where required to ensure good communication and working relationships with key contractors.
- Ensure the activities of the facilities management help desk are completed and that the mobile technicians utilization is optimised along with the core activities managed and delivered to the SLA’s/contracts in place.
- Ensure all invoices for completed works are approved for payment in a timely fashion
- Assist the teams in the day to running of the departments and the covering staff member’s duties when they are absent.
- Be responsible for updating and refining department procedures in line with the needs of the business.
- Day to Day team management of 3 teams within the company and all the associated duties entailed with that.
This is a full time role, 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Previous team management and a proven ability to work cross functionally with other teams
- Background in FM challenges with experience of working with contractors
- Governance and management controls experience
- Desirable – Property sector background with a good working knowledge of the management system used QUBE
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office (training will be provided on QUBE property management software)
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.