This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Surveying!
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice to work in our Commercial Surveying Department to join us and gain qualifications as you work. This is a varied role which provides excellent opportunity to learn about surveying and property management.
How you will learn:
- You learn using a mix of face to face and online training. Trainers will come to the offices to deliver electronic based training sessions to support you each month.
- This Apprenticeship will provide a well-rounded introduction into office administration and the property sector which is a great starting place for many careers.
- A genuine interest in the property sector
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C or above including English and Maths
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
This is a full time role, 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.