As part of the Residential Management Team and reporting to the Area Property Manager, you’ll assist in the delivery of high quality residential property & facilities management services. You’ll perform the role of property manager for a portfolio of properties and estates, acting as the face of Mainstay, being the key client and customer liaison within those communities, taking ownership for all service delivery matters.
This position is based in the Kings Cross area on a brand new site. The hours will be Monday – Friday 8:00-17:00.
- Undertake the administration and management of the service charges for a portfolio of residential apartment blocks and housing estate developments.
- Responsible for effective delivery of all operational and business processes so as to ensure the delivery of safe, personal and professional management service.
- Drive service standards to rival competitor providers.
- Taking a lead on formal resident and client liaison including residents’ meetings, building relationships with clients and customers.
- Implementation of efficient site-led processes to optimise the delivery solution to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Overseeing delivery of efficient and effective repair and maintenance requirements.
- Contractor appointment and management, utilising site staff where appropriate.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Ownership of service charge budgeting, financial management and reporting.
- Supporting the satisfactory transition from bidding, through mobilisation to service delivery, including phased build programmes for new development in the region.
- Supporting the other Property Managers and colleagues as appropriate, including sharing of best practice and ensuring service consistency
- You’ll ideally be an experienced Building or Property Manager with a track record for taking responsibility for the performance of customer focused property & facilities management services.
- Facilities Management industry experience would be ideal
- Able to deliver best in class services in an efficient and cost effective way.
- The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience.
- The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations
- Ideal start date w/c 19.11.18
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.