To be fully accountable for the delivery of a customer focused property management service to secured and new developments. Reporting to the Divisional MD with full responsibility for P&L, business retention and customer satisfaction for the regional portfolio as well as supporting sales growth and mobilisation activity. Fully accountable for the smooth execution of the operations within the region.
- Responsible for the delivery of an efficient and effective, customer focused property management service within the region.
- Managing Property Managers to ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience.
- The role will involve extensive customer and client interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations.
- The job holder will be the face of the Mainstay Business in the region and the role will involve extensive networking and prospecting.
- The role relates to the execution of Property Management contracts for all management contracts operating within the regional business unit.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of top line revenue and profit, developing loyalty from existing customers, attracting new customers and building significant brand equity.
- MIRPM or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an operational position with an established Property Management/FM provider or a similar role in the high-end service sector.
- Previous experience of delivering services to a very high level of quality in a customer facing environment.
- Demonstrable experience of driving business growth.
- Evidence of single point responsibility for the management of significant contracts/businesses.
- Strong Business Systems awareness.
- Proven Operational Management experience, including on complex schemes and contracts.
- Previous experience of implementing a new delivery solution around customer requirements and in coaching and developing staff to transition through changes in responsibility.
- Full awareness of the latest developments in Property Management/FM thinking and understanding of the Property Management/FM market, including new procurement methods, supply chain management, partnering relationships, open book management, and end user self service.
- Development and introduction of new operational procedures
- Full UK Driving Licence
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.