Assistant Site Manager - Residential Property
Mainstay Group is an established leading Property Management business head quartered in Worcester. We are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to work at a prestigious residential development in Newbury. You’ll be responsible and accountable for the efficient management of the on-site operation and resources and deputising for the Estate Manager, who you’ll report to. This role is essential in driving up exceptional the level of customer service to create a new market leading 5 star integrated property service within a regional flagship portfolio.
The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience. The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations. Responsible for supporting the Estates Manager to ensure all Health and Safety Compliance processes and procedures are implemented in line with Company Policy.
The main duties can be categorised below:
- Site Management
- Staff Management
- Site presentation
- M & E Services
- Site signage
- Head Office Liaison
- Health and Safety
- You’ll ideally be experienced in Site Management, Facilities or Caretaking with a track record for taking responsibility for the performance of customer focused property management services.
- Hands-on and practical
- Able to deliver best in class services in an efficient and cost effective way.
- The job holder will be passionate about service delivery and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our customer experience.
- The role will involve extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers’ expectations
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.