Asset Portfolio Administrator
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join our busy Asset Portfolio team on a permanent basis. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week with flexibility in start/finish times.
The role will be a mix of administration and phone work and this is a great opportunity for someone looking to join our friendly team in a progressive position.
- Administration of property transfers and re-mortgages
- Administration of consent applications
- Providing the first point of contact for Customer and Solicitor enquires (written and verbal)
- Liaising with Residential Management Companies, leaseholders, Solicitors and clients
- as necessary
- To build relationships with Asset Managers and provide necessary administrative
- Liaise with Asset Managers
- Ensure covenants of the Registered Lease are complied with.
- Ensure all fees and documentation are dealt with in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Ensure all Leasehold Reform Act enquires are redirected to the appropriate team within Mainstay in a timely manner.
- Ideally previous administration experience in either property, customer service, the legal sector or finance. Recent graduates will also be considered.
- Highly PC literate and ideally familiar with using MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Full training will be given on the property management software we use.
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner. You’ll be liaising with solicitors and clients and a confident telephone manner is essential.
- Ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Excellent attention to detail – you’ll be reading legal documents to find information.
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.