Main purpose of Job
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Administration.
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Assets & Compliance Administrator to join us and gain qualifications as you work. This is a varied role which provides excellent opportunity to understand the basis of Asset Management.
The main responsibility is to ensure that all planned and preventative maintenance documents and certificates are received and the Asset registers are up to date and completed within legislative requirements to ensure 100% compliance on all sites managed by Mainstay.
How you will learn:
- You learn using a mix of face to face and online training. Trainers will come to the offices to deliver electronic based training sessions to support you each month.
- This Apprenticeship will provide a well-rounded introduction into office administration and the property sector which is a great starting place for many careers.
Duties to include
- Assist in ensuring that all service visits are completed within the necessary timeframe as set out in the contractors SLA’s/contract.
- To update necessary software systems to support the business (QUBE)
- Ensure service and maintenance visits paperwork and certification are received from the relevant Contractors in a timely manner and that remedial works are forwarded to the relevant Property Manager, for action and remedial works are completed within acceptable or agreed timelines.
- Ensure all work quotations are checked to make sure they adhere to agreed chargeable rates in line with the annual contract terms.
- Queries on service visits from internal and external customers, reactive calls and invoicing are resolved in a speedy manner.
- Using QUBE to close down any outstanding jobs.
- Ensure all invoices for completed works are approved for payment in a timely fashion
- To maintain necessary software systems to support the business (QUBE)
- A genuine interest in administration and/ or the property sector
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C or above including English and Maths
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.