Apprentice Credit Controller
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Surveying!
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit an Apprentice to join us and gain qualifications as you work in Credit Control and Administration.
This Apprenticeship will provide a well-rounded introduction into office administration and the property sector which is a great starting place for many careers.
Working in a team you’ll assist with the following –
- Ensure that rent, service charge and ground rent arrears are collected in a timely manner.
- Telephone call contact with tenants, leaseholders and arrears letters are to be sent out in accordance with company policies.
- Ensuring accuracy of debtor, establishing correct debtor by use of land registry checks etc in line with company policy.
- Ensuring that all legal referrals are made in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies.
- To ensure that communication is maintained with the solicitors to enable the process to be as efficient as possible.
- Processing of credit/debit card payments in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that information provided to the accounting teams in a timely, efficient & appropriate manner to ensure the collection of all debt collection related fees for Mainstay.
- Ensuring that all queries from all sources are adequately answered, quickly and efficiently in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Pro-actively managing accounts that have been suppressed and placed on hold.
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C (4) or above including English and Maths
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
- Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.