This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Administration!
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrator to join us and gain qualifications as you work.
This Apprenticeship will provide a well-rounded introduction into office administration and the property sector which is a great starting place for many careers.
- This is a varied role which provides an excellent opportunity to learn a range of administrative tasks
- You’ll be reporting to the Asset Portfolio Co-ordinator and supporting them as well as the Asset Management team in their tasks
- Duties will include;
- Gaining knowledge of our software system (Qube) and keeping it updated with all relevant tasks
- Dealing with leaseholder enquiries in relation to specific Asset portfolio projects
- Creating and distributing surveys
- Keeping all archiving updated and recorded accordingly
- Administration of daily post
- A genuine interest in administration and / or the property sector
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C or above including English and Maths
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Self-confident with the ability to work well in a team
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- 38 hour working week, flexibly arranged within each team
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please fill out the application form and we will get back to you.