Apprentice Administrator (HR)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Human Resources!
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit an Apprentice to provide support in our Employee Services Department. This is the part of the business which manages Human Resources and Payroll.
You’ll obtain qualifications as you work and the Apprenticeship will provide a well-rounded introduction into HR, Payroll and Office Administration. You’ll also gain experience of the property sector, which is a great starting place for many careers.
- This is a varied role which provides an excellent opportunity to learn a range of administrative tasks
- You’ll be reporting to the Employee Services Director and supporting them as well as the HR/Payroll team in their task
- A genuine interest in Human Resources, Administration and / or the property sector
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs grade 4 or above including English and Maths
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Self-confident with the ability to work well in a team
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com