Administrator Part Time
Mainstay Group is an award-winning Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Part Time Administrator to work in our Compliance department.
This part time role will cover 25 hours per week Monday to Friday, with the working schedule to be confirmed.
The role contains various tasks including scheduling in works for two technicians and producing quotes for electrical related works.
- Previous experience in an office administration position
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C or above including English and Maths
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
We recognise that our colleagues often go that extra mile in their daily roles to ensure our clients and customers receive an exceptional service. We like to reward our staff for their commitment and dedication.We are continually evolving and improving our employee benefits to make sure we offer something for everyone.
In addition to the standard salary and holiday allowance we offer:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover (on passing probation)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long service at five and ten years
- Discount voucher scheme for deals on days out, travel, special events, cinema and restaurants
- Cycle purchase loan scheme
- Free tea, coffee and squash
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com