Giving our clients complete
peace of mind.
We provide a suite of services that are fundamental to the successful performance of your residential property investment portfolio.
We aim to improve the long-term value of your assets and de risk your portfolio through our award-winning asset management ethos and protocol. We enhance this service by ensuring we deliver an exemplary resident and client experience at each development through our nationwide team of Asset Managers.
Our services include:
We will get to know every detail of your portfolio. The Asset Managers will:
- Carry out site inspections and site audits to ensure your appointed managing agent is fulfilling your obligation to maintain your development to the highest specification and provide a safe and secure environment for all residents
- Identify any opportunities to increase asset value at each development by identifying underutilised areas. This is not a desk top service, but one undertaken at a local level bespoke to each development.
- Work closely with the clients’ appointed management agents to build strong relationships which benefit residents and our clients.
- Maintain client, tenant and leaseholder satisfaction
- Including consents, notices, lease extensions, title transfers
- Optimise cash flows via efficient ground rent collection and management, including robust credit control and arrears collection protocols.
- Rigorous rent review implementation in accordance with the site specific lease terms
- Ensure effective maintenance of your asset including identifying opportunities for increased sustainability and energy efficiency
- Manage compliance, risk, insurance and litigation on client’s behalf.
- Management of clients’ appointed Management Agent to ensure statutory inspections are carried out (FRA /GRA), including proactive risk management.
- Intensive project management to resolve pre-existing building defects
- Provide full company secretarial duties including regular management account reporting and statutory financial accounting, SPV and registered office service, if required we will liaise with the freehold appointed auditors and prepare corporation tax return and VAT returns if required.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports for clients, including management accounts and annual statutory accounts.
- We will liaise with our clients’ appointed external compliance agents to ensure all necessary information is supplied.