If you have any queries about the policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to answer your questions.
Your use of the Site signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to amend these terms for any reason the changes will be notified here so that you are always kept informed about the use of your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
We will collect any of the following information from you without limitation:
- Name, user name, gender, date of birth
- E-mail address, postal address, telephone number
- Credit card number and expiry date
- Professional qualifications, membership of trade bodies
- Details of properties we manage on your behalf
- Details of existing or prospective tenants
We keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of Mainstay Group Limited and its subsidiaries cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Use of this information
We will use this information in order to:
- Process your registration and verify your identity
- Administer your accounts with us
- Send you information about our services
- Carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our site
- To obtain your views or comments on the services we provide
- To help us plan promotional activity
Sharing this information
Some of the services available on the Site may depend upon some of your personal information being shared with our other clients. We tell you about this at the point we collect your information on the Site. Please note that some services will be unavailable if you do not wish to disclose the personal information you are asked for. We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale or some of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but steps will be taken to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (i.e. if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer
When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. We use this information for help us to administer the site and to help us to provide you with a more effective service.
- So that you do not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the site.
- To track how our site is used and to improve and update our content
Changes to your Details
We aim to keep the information we hold about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us at email@example.com
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt any financial information you input before it is sent to us.
Linking to third party websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from the Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.