The Mainstay Academy and Mainstay Open Award Framework was introduced in 2013 to provide a consistent approach to leadership development for staff working at Mainstay.
In 2013 we launched the Mainstay Academy, and the Mainstay Open Award Framework which directly supports Mainstay’s philosophy to recruit people with the right aptitude, attitude and behaviours and then support progression through a series of work-based learning programmes as well as academic and professional qualifications accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM), Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Underpinned by our Cornerstones and Values, the Mainstay Academy is an exclusively in-house facility committed to nurturing the talent of our colleagues, enabling all staff to deliver exceptional levels of service to customers and clients.
The Mainstay Open Award Framework (a little like Open University) offers a range of learning initiatives to all colleagues, whatever their role, to expand their knowledge and expertise, and to achieve higher level awards, certificates and qualifications in their area of specialism.
Benefits to Individuals:
- Solid knowledge and expertise
- Confidence to perform roles to a higher level
- Development and progression
- Nationally recognised qualifications in a range of specialisms
Benefits to Mainstay:
- Confident and effective teams and leaders
- Increased levels of customer service, which means increased retention of clients
- Increased motivation and morale
- Reduced staff turnover