Customer Service Charter
Mainstay Group Limited is committed to providing high standards of service delivery to all of its customers. We aim to be open, honest and easy to deal with, and your views on our service delivery and products are very important to us.
We recognise that from time to time things will go wrong and that we will not have provided the high standards of service that we pride ourselves upon. When this happens, we are particularly keen to hear from you so that we can put things right quickly and to your complete satisfaction. We are also keen to hear if you feel we have exceeded your expectations.
Our Customer Service Charter below sets out our standards of service delivery to you, our customers.
You can expect us to:
- Answer all telephone calls presented to us during our office hours of 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Monday to Friday.
- Reply to any voicemail messages within four working hours
- Answer e-mail messages within five working days of receipt
- Respond to faxes within five working days of receipt
- Answer web-based enquiries within five working days of receipt
- Reply to letters within five working days of receipt
We will fully discharge our contractual obligations to you and manage your development in accordance with good practice.
In particular you can expect us to:
- Provide you with a comprehensive service charge budget within two weeks of the period start date
- Arrange for the service charge accounts to be externally audited and provided to you within 6 months of the year-end
- Manage your service charge monies in accordance with the ARMA, ARHM and RICS codes of practice and at all times have
- appropriate fiduciary and Professional Indemnity insurance cover
- Deal with communal repairs and maintenance issues using only approved and insured contractors
- Make regular and documented visits to your development
- Engage with and build long-term positive relationships with all of our customers.
We will endeavour to
- Deliver our services in a friendly and inclusive manner
- Treat you with courtesy and professionalism
- Give you clear, accurate and helpful information
- Deal with your requests, enquiries and concerns promptly
- Treat all customers equally and without discrimination
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Find new and better ways of delivering our service
To assist us in delivering this high standard of service, we would ask you to kindly treat our staff with courtesy and in a manner in which you would expect to be treated.
Complaints Handling Procedure
Mainstay strives to offer the highest quality of service to all its clients. However, we recognise that issues do sometimes arise and in accordance with good practice we have set out in this document the steps that you should take in the event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service.
In the first instance if you have a complaint against Mainstay or a member of its staff, then you should raise this with the relevant Property Manager for your site (details can be found on your customer portal) and/or in writing to the address below. Your Property Manager will endeavour to resolve it as promptly as possible.
Correspondence address: Mainstay Group Limited
In the event that you feel it necessary to take the matter further, please download our Complaints Handling Procedure below and follow the process on page 2.